Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Done a great job

of keeping up with this blog, that is. LOL I can't believe it's been over 6 months since I started this and haven't posted to it since then. I also can't believe that I was putting Carson's 1st year pictures in chronological order then and I am still nowhere near done with that yet. I have gotten through Sept 10, 2006, so I still have a ton more pictures to go through. The worst part is that when I put a disk in our hard drive it has corrupted it and caused me to lose all my saved pictures that were on the disk. Luckily, I hadn't deleted all those pictures off the computer after I saved to disk so I was able to save them all on a new disk, but now I am scared to put a disk in the drive because I don't want it to ruin anymore of my already saved pictures. Sigh I wonder how much a new DVD burner would cost?

In a half hour I have an appointment with an opthamologist because my eye has been stinging and watery, it feels as if I hurt it somehow but I don't recall ever doing anything to it. I hope he is able to find something out because I can't keep going on with this stabbing/stinging pain, it comes and goes but it hurts really badly when it happens which is several times a day and has been going on since Sunday. I better get going to finish getting ready, gotta leave in a few minutes.

0 comments: