Thursday, June 26, 2008

Definitely worth a read

Last night I came upon a blog that has touched me deeply. It touched me so much that I decided I just had to make a post about it so that others could visit and be touched deeply by this family. It is not an easy thing to read about, the blog was started to keep family and friends updated on the impending birth of their 4th baby girl who was not going to live once she was born. It is heartbreaking but so worth the read that I urge you all to check it out and see how it can change your life! http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ It starts in January of this year, go all the way back and read forward, I promise you that you won't regret reading it! I stayed up until almost 3 a.m. reading and reading and then read some more when I got home this afternoon after picking the kids up from Vacation Bible Camp.

Here is a slideshow with pictures of the family before and after Audrey's birth. The story of the song can be found in this blog entries (the first one you will have scroll down awhile to get the part about the song): Sorry about the URLs not being clickable, I have no idea how to do it, I guess I'm not as computer literate a I had thought http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html
http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008/04/slideshow.html





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Going to check out the blog...you might want to add the blog address, it took me a little while to find it.

amy and kids said...

You can't see the blog address? I can see it, I wonder why it's not showing up for you.

Brandy said...

Amy, I haven't even visited the blog yet. I only watched that 1st video and I'm already in tears! TFS! BTW, I can see the link to the blog. :)

Unknown said...

I want to thank you for sharing this link with us Amy. I stayed up till midnight last night reading every single blog post, watching every video and looking at the pictures not to mention bawling like a baby. What an amazing family, and such a sweet Angel. I will be checking back on them often and have been thinking about them non-stop today.

Stacie said...

Amy, I started reading Angie's blog about a month ago. She is truly blessed in her writing and I look forward to reading it each day to see how she finds God's message to her through things that we'd all normally overlook. Thanks for the heads up; if I hadn't been reading, I definitely would want to be linked. Miss you at MYP!!