March 24, 2023
3 years ago
I got a new Canon Powershot in October with my Christmas money from my parents. The day before Easter I noticed that the LCD was totally black. I thought I would have to send it in for repair and I was pretty upset about it. I kept forgetting to call customer service to talk to them about it. I finally remembered now and I feel so stupid! The guy asked if I had reset the camera to all its orginal functions and of course, I hadn't. He talked me through how to do it and of course the camera is back to normal again. I can't believe I didn't think of that and here I could have had it working right since the day it happened if I had only known it would be such an easy fix.
1 comments:
At least it was an easy fix!
Post a Comment