Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15 - Project 365

Regan came home from school with a surprise today, he lost his first tooth! On my messageboard where we all have kids Regan's age we were talking about loosing teeth about a month ago and I had Regan wiggle his teeth to see if any of them were loose and at that time not a single one was. It was quite shocking to find out that he lost one when as far as I knew he didn't even have a loose one. He said he knocked it out with a crunchy french fry. lol He was so excited and was telling us how it didn't even hurt! I guess the tooth fairy will be coming tonight.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Dana said...

Congrats to your son! Mine lost one this week to but it was his 7th or so.

Kristi said...

What an exciting day for him :)

bloggerme said...

Awww, Melissa's not far behind - she's got the same tooth loose!!